Honda offers many different wiper blade sizes to fit different drivers and passengers. The sizes range from 20″ to 28″ for the driver side, and from 16″ to 25″ for the passenger side.
The latest 2022 Honda Civic has a 24″ wiper blade for the driver’s side and 19″ for the passenger side.
Are there Different Sizes of Wiper Blades?
Wiper blades are vehicle specific and will vary depending on the make and model of the vehicle that you are driving. Some wiper blades are the same size while others are different sizes. This is determined by the manufacturer and is selected for proper fit to clear the windshield.
There are different sizes of wiper blades, depending on the make of your vehicle. You’ll need to find out which blades are compatible with your car. Make sure to select the correct size for the best performance. Wiper blades can be different sizes, depending on the manufacturer. You should always fit the blades to your car to ensure the best performance.
Regardless of the size of the wiper blades, it is important to make sure that you properly clean them and replace them when needed. This will ensure that the blade is able to properly clear the windshield.
Wiper Blade Sizes by Side
Here’s a quick look at the Wiper Blade Size range for the Honda Civic:
- For the Driver side, the size range is 20″-28″
- For the Passenger side, the range is 16″-25″
- For the Front side, the range is 14″-18″
- For the Rear side, the range is 12″-18″
Honda Civic Wiper Blade Sizes
|Year||Driver Side||Passenger Side||Front||Rear|
|2012-2015||26″ or 28″||22″ or 24″||x||x|
|2008-2011||26″ or 28″||22″ or 24″ or 25″||x||x|
|2006-2007||28″||24″ or 25″||x||x|
|2002-2005||21″ or 24″||16″ or 19″||x||12″|
|1996-1998||20″||18″||x||14″ or 15″|
|1987||x||x||18″||16″ or 18″|
|1984-1986||x||x||18″||14″ or 15″ or 16″ or 18″|
|1973-1979||x||x||14″ or 15″||x|
How Do I Know When My Windshield Wipers Need Replacing?
By looking at the symptoms you can easily know when to change the wiper blades. It’s not that difficult to understand. Let’s check the symptoms:
- The rubber on the blades is cracked or failing. This can cause the wipers to leave streaks on your windshield and make too much noise when they’re in operation.
- The blades may be bent or damaged, which will cause them to leave streaks on your windshield and make a lot of noise when they’re in operation.
- The adhesive may be failing that holds the blades to the frame, which will cause the blades to not make consistent contact with your windshield and make a lot of noise when they’re in operation.
- The frame of the blade may be damaged or bent, which will cause the blades to not make consistent contact with your windshield and make a lot of noise when they’re in operation.
- The rubber adhesive may be failing, which will cause the blades to not make consistent contact with your windshield and make a lot of noise when they’re in operation.
How to Change Windshield Wiper Blades in Honda Civic?
If you notice that your windshield wipers are not working as well as they used to, it is time to replace the blades. Honda Civic windshield wipers come in a variety of styles and sizes, so it is important to find the right blade for your car.
Changing the blades yourself is a simple task that can be done in just a few minutes. Here’s how it is:
1. Get the Right Parts
When changing the windshield wiper blades in a Honda Civic, it is important to get the right parts. The blades, wiper arms, and wiper mechanisms all need to be replaced in order to fix the issue.
2. Raise the Blades
Before replacing the blades, it is important to raise them off of the windshield. This will make the job much easier and less dangerous.
3. Remove the Blades
Once the blades are raised, it is time to remove them. Use a wrench to remove the wiper blade arms from the wiper blade itself.
4. Add the New Blade
Once the arms are removed, it is time to add the new blade. Make sure that the blade is in the correct position and then tighten the screws.
5. Test the Blades
Once the blades are installed, it is important to test them. Turn the car on and test the wipers to make sure that they are working properly.
Knowing the Honda Civic wiper blade sizes will ensure that you have the correct blade for your car. The different sizes will ensure that you have a blade that will cover the entire windshield.
The blade sizes can also determine how often you need to replace the wiper blades. If you have a Honda Civic, it is important to know the wiper blade sizes. Knowing the blade sizes will help you stay safe while driving in bad weather.
If not maintained in time, you might need to change the windshield which is more costly.
Also Read – Honda Accord Wiper Blade Sizes [1976-2022]