Honda Passport is soon going to be released at Canadian Honda dealers. The mid-size SUV will be available on EX-L, TrailSport, and Black Edition trims. Honda has announced the initial price plans for all three 2024 Passport trims, and the numbers may not satisfy you.
The initial price starts at an MSRP of $48,480. While this price is set for the base passport model, other trims will also get a hike in price and budget. So, what makes the Honda Passport raise the price high? Is it reasonable and well-deserving?
We will find all the answers today. Read our article to figure out more about the Honda Passport 2024 and its overall trims. Get into the details below.
Honda Passport 2024 in Brief
The new passport is stuffed with the latest tech and upgrades. It gets some mild updates, that offer all-terrain tires and a supervised suspension for the TrailSport trim. Drivers can now personalize the i-VTM4 system for different terrains.
However, the most notable changes come with the TrailSport trim, making it more capable and super efficient.
Honda Passport users will get additional control with the standard four-mode intelligent traction management. In total, the 2024 Honda Passport has a ground clearance of 8.1 inches. It can also navigate hardy trails, with a 5,000-pound towing capacity.
Externally, you will have an interesting visual with lots of dark/ blue elements, with 20-inch wheels, grille, headlight trim, side trim, door handles, window trim, fog light accents, and a sprinkling of badges.
Internally, the leather seats will comfort you just like before, but with added red accents and red contrast on the wheel, seats, and door cards.
So, what’s the pricing we are talking about? Keep reading and find out, how pricing varies from before with the Honda Passport.
All 2024 Honda Passport Trims & Their Pricing
The new Honda Passport TrailSport starts at an MSRP of $52,480. However, it can rise a bit more! The most high-end tier comes with the range-topping Black Edition. It will cost you exactly $55,940.
The most reasonable one comes with the Passport EX-L, which will be available at $48,480. But if you don’t live in Canada, you don’t have to worry much about the price hike!
USA and Japan will hold minimal prices for the upcoming three trims of the Passport series, which are somewhat reasonable.
The 2024 Honda Passport Ex-L trim will start from $41,900, the Passport TrailSport will be available at $44,500. Meanwhile, the passport black edition will still be the highest of the two other trims, with a value of $47,970.
The overall combined price of all Honda Passport trims is still $800 more than last year. But let’s consider how specific and elevated features you will receive too. Below, you will find the key features of the 2024 Honda Passport trims.
And you can figure out for yourself whether the big budget suits the quality or not.
Honda Passport All Trims Improvements for 2024
Let’s start with the base model – the 2024 Honda Passport Ex-L Trim. The base features are almost similar to the previous versions. The standard features with the 2024 Passport Ex-L trim will be,
- The i-VTM4 torque-vector all-wheel-drive system offers better all-terrain support for four wheels.
- New off-road tuned suspension directly keeps traction, ground clearance, and comfort. It also ensures your vehicle remains stable and has better control.
- The Honda Sensing suite of safety and driver assistance technologies; this time it’s all upgraded with the Honda Sensing 360.
- With a one-touch power moonroof; you don’t have to hold the switch anymore to control the opening and closing of the vehicle.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility; will get even better in 2024. All the compatibility of wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- A power tailgate; you can open the rear door without having to manually get involved!
- Blind spot information (BSI) is a part of the safety assistant. It can help you manage lanes better, with more safety.
- Rear seat reminder and rear seatbelt reminder: With Honda, safety always comes first! The new Passport Honda Ex-L gets even better with the latest safety features.
Honda Passport TrailSport carries more or less all the standard features mentioned above. In addition, you will have,
- General Grabber A/T all-terrain tires on unique 18-inch wheels that will offer a better hold on the road.
- Only for Passport TrailSport 2024, a new Diffused Sky Blue paint color will be available soon.
- Instead of the traditional red contrast, you will have orange contrast stitching on the steering wheel, door panels, and seats.
- You have the standard TrailSport logo crafted on the front seat head restraints and molded onto all-season rubber floor mats;
- Additionally, the Qi-compatible wireless charging system is also available with four USB charging ports.
The black edition of the Honda 2024 Passport trim has some specific improvements,
- You will get 20-inch alloy wheels painted in black.
- The grille, headlights, windows, and sides of the vehicle will all support black elements.
- The 2024 black edition Honda passport is also available in another optional color: Crystal Black Pearl.
- The red interior accents equally continue with the black edition, which looks even better.
- Interior is comfy with ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, and perforated leather seating.
- You will notice the Black Edition badge inside and out in the upcoming 2023 Passport trim.
All the exclusive features point toward a handsome value for a purchase. However, prices vary based on different factors, such as the availability of materials, the country’s price hike, etc.
Perhaps, that’s the reason why price models for all the 2024 Honda Passport trims, along with other Honda trims vary based on different countries. What do you think? Should the new price should be settled for the market? We believe it does.
Let us know your opinion in the comment section. Also, we will soon be back with another article. Don’t forget to share our article with your friends and let them know about us too!