With its handsome good looks, thoughtfully designed interior, numerous safety and technological features, and the ability to tow, the Honda Ridgeline is a great pick for your next pickup truck.
Ridgeline is a unibody vehicle without a separate frame, so it offers the comfort of an SUV and the versatility of a pickup truck.
Honda The Other Side has created a trims guide to help you select the best Honda Ridgeline to trim for you – keep reading to learn more.
If you’re in the market for a new Honda Ridgeline pickup truck, you might have noticed that there are different trim levels available, each with a different acronym: RT, RTS, and RTL.
What Does RT/RTS/RTL Mean On Honda Ridgeline?
These acronyms can be confusing if you’re not familiar with the Honda Ridgeline lineup. Let me explain what RT, RTS, and RTL mean on a Honda Ridgeline, so you can make an informed decision about which trim level might be best for you.
- RT stands for “Ridgeline RT” and is the base model of the Ridgeline. It typically comes with standard features such as a 5-inch color display, rearview camera, and a 7-speaker sound system.
- RTS stands for “Ridgeline RTS” and is the mid-level trim. It usually comes with additional features such as a remote engine start, a power-sliding rear window, and tri-zone automatic climate control.
- RTL stands for “Ridgeline RTL” and is the top-of-the-line trim. It typically comes with even more features, such as leather-trimmed seats, heated front seats, a moonroof, and a premium 8-speaker sound system.
Each trim level builds upon the previous one, so the RTL will have all the features of the RT and RTS trims, plus its own additional features.
2023 Honda Ridgeline Sport
Starting off the 2023 Ridgeline lineup is the Sport, an elegant and confident trim that’s ready to elevate your daily commute. Their truck bed tie-downs and smartphone compatibility will keep you connected during every trip, regardless of the weather.
2023 Honda Ridgeline Sport specs include:
- 3.5L V6 engine
- 280 HP
- 262 lb.-ft. of torque
- Nine-speed automatic transmission
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ (iVTM4®) AWD system
- Intelligent traction management with snow, sand, and mud modes
- Max. towing: 5,000 lbs.
- 18-in. Shark Gray alloy wheels
- Dual-action tailgate
- Lockable In-Bed Trunk®
- Eight heavy-duty truck bed tie-down cleats
- Class III trailer hitch with 7-pin connector
- Auto on/off LED projector low-beam headlights
- LED tail lights and fog lights
- Remote entry
- Smart Entry with Walk Away Auto Lock®
- Body-colored power side mirrors and door handles
- Push button start
- 60/40 split lift-up rear seat with under-seat storage
- Ten-way power driver’s seat
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- HomeLink® remote system
- 215W seven-speaker audio system with subwoofer
- 8-in. infotainment touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Honda Sensing®
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Road departure mitigation system
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keeping assist
- Forward collision warning
- Lane departure warning
- Multi-angle rearview camera
- Available Honda Performance Development™ (HPD™) package
Honda Ridgeline RTL
The 2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL is here to take your ride to the next level. For a bolder look, the exterior amenities have been upgraded for additional comfort and convenience.
The 2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL includes most Sport specs, plus:
- 18-in. Pewter Gray alloy wheels
- Heated power side mirrors
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt
- Power sliding rear window
- LED truck bed lights
- Two-position memory for driver’s seat
- Four-way power front passenger’s seat
- Leather-trimmed interior
- Heated front seats
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Blind spot information system with cross-traffic monitor
2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
There are a number of bells and whistles included in the 2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E that make every drive an exciting one. The RTL-E features a number of upgrades that will enhance your gaming experience.
- The 2023 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E includes most RTL specs, plus:
- Chrome door handles
- LED daytime running lights
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 150W/400W truck-bed power outlet
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Conversation mirror with sunglasses holder
- Front row courtesy door lights
- Illuminated beverage holders
- Blue ambient LED lighting
- 540W eight-speaker premium audio system with subwoofer
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ with voice recognition and Honda HD digital traffic
- HD Radio™
- Truck bed audio system
- Wireless phone charger
2023 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition
Would you like your vehicle to stand out from the crowd with more athletic styling than the RTL-E offers?
With sleek gloss black styling found inside and out, the 2023 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition is the right choice. Its all-black seats, dashboard, and steering wheel are complemented by red stitching on the leather upholstery.
2023 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition specs include most amenities from the RTL-E, plus:
- 18-in. gloss black alloy wheels
- Body-colored door handles
- Red ambient LED lighting
The Ridgeline RTL and RTL-E are popular options, but how do they differ? In addition to navigation, a premium sound system, parking sensors, and chrome exterior styling, the RTL-E includes many other nice features. The RTL is an excellent choice if you don’t need those amenities.
Leave a Reply