It’s frustrating how inflation is taking over global markets. This price hike doesn’t leave the automotive industry alone either. Prices of automobiles have significantly been rising too.
A lot of factors contribute to this. In the case of automobiles, we can blame the shortage of semiconductors and overall inflation in the global market.
You must know that Honda has business all over the globe. A concern has been at its peak regarding the price hike of automobiles. At Neil Huffman Honda in Frankfort, a lot of Honda prospects are now left confused and without a decision.
People are wondering when’s the best time to buy or trade in a new or even used Honda. Since, the price hike is at its peak, even second-hand Hondas will have a high resale value now.
If you are someone who is wondering, when’s the best time to buy a Honda car, let us help you progress further. Certain seasonal windows will help you secure mega savings. You can consider buying a Honda car during this time.
We will help you locate the seasonal windows and associate you with further information. Let’s begin.
- The right time to buy a Honda depends on which time of the year the new cars are delivered. Fortunately, it is predictable.
Honda generally offers attractive discounts on Honda cars towards the end of the year. They clear out existing inventory to make room for incoming models.
Even the new Honda cars mostly launch during the end and beginning of fiscal years. So, consider December, January, and February as are best three months to purchase a used car.
During this time, a lot of Honda users put their used cars on sale to buy new ones.
- At the end and beginning of the year, Honda puts new cars into new lots. Old cars receive a markdown this time as new cars make space in the dealership lots. So, you can expect the old models would be available at a minimum price.
However, it also depends on which type of Honda car you are looking for. There are SUVs, hatchbacks, hybrids, and several other models.
- It also depends on the amount of money you are willing to spend. If you are okay with old and cheap models that have only some miles left, you can specifically look for the early-year markdowns.
On the contrary, you can wait until the summer and enjoy some excellent discounts on more current Honda models. Often consumers buy new cars during the new car rush and return them within a few months!
We recommend, have some patience and buy your Honda at the right time! You can get an excellent deal on the recent models of used Hondas, that’s almost as good as the new models.
This Is The Best Time To Buy A Honda Car. Here’s Why,
It’s this time of the year! December. The year-end sales come in December to make room for incoming models. You have a buyer-friendly environment as Honda moves forward with existing inventory. This is the ideal time to negotiate prices for Honda cars.
However, If Year-End Sales Are Not Your Cup Of Tea, You Can Avoid The Seasons.
For this, you have to wait for times when shoppers are not around. Although it’s part of the marketing team’s job to analyze customer persona, you can do it yourself and find out which time of the week, only a minimal load goes around.
For example, Mondays are the first day of the working week. Buyers are less likely to be around at car shops since they would be busy at work. After all, the first day of the week is the least possible day to go out and buy a car.
So, What To Look Out For? – Busiest Day of the Week
Watch out for the weekends. Yes! If you live in the USA, Saturday and Sunday are two of the busiest days of the week. The sales team of Honda is highly active during the two days as most of the buyers visit over the weekend.
After a weekend with high-alert sales, the company is likely to offer a solid deal or discount at the start of the week. This is one of the reasons why you should take a pick on the first day of a working week.
You Can Also Come At The End Of The Month.
Every car dealership including Honda sets specific sales targets each month. If the targets are not fulfilled and the company can’t make ideal sales, you can expect a handsome discount by the end of the month.
Car companies put a solid discount on the latest models to raise sales and fill the sales quotas. Additionally, holidays are also an ideal opportunity to buy a car. Almost every car dealership prepares for holiday sales.
In the USA, Presidents Day, Labor Day, Happy Easter, or Christmas can save you a big amount on new Honda cars.
Look for Discounts and Incentives
As you are expecting discounts and want to buy cars at an affordable price, you also have to keep an eye out for discounts and incentives Honda offers.
Google in your free time and you will have plenty of information available. Such as 2023 is not over yet. We came to know that Honda is offering a 36-month lease deal this December on most of their car models.
In the USA, as it’s a common practice to use cars on lease, you can expect better deals on lease, rather than a flat discount on the overall purchase price of cars.
For example, the 2024 Honda Civic Sedan is a popular choice among car lovers. It is a compact car and is available for $269 a month after a down payment of $3,599. Other popular Honda car models offer lease deals at,
- The 2024 Honda Civic Hatchback: $269 a month after a down payment of $3,999 – the larger cargo space compliments a $400 raise in the down payment.
- The 2024 Honda Accord: $299 a month after a down payment of $3,699. Accords are larger and more comfortable for a four-door sedan.
- The 2024 Honda Accord Hybrid: is also available at a $389 monthly payment and $3,899.
That’s for the hatchbacks and sedans. You can also browse through other options, such as SUVs are popular with most consumers. It’s a modern car selection for highway long drives. The lease deals are as follows,
- The 2024 Honda CRV: Pay $329 a month with a down $3,499 payment this December 2023.
- The 2024 Honda CRV Hybrid: It comes at $369 a month with a down payment of $3,999. However, CRVs come in different trim levels, you can learn more about the Honda 2024 CRV here.
- The 2024 Subcompact HRV: There’s nothing new to talk about the Honda HRV. It’s the most budget-friendly choice in 2024. It’s available at $269/ month with a $3,399 down payment.
- The 2024 Honda Passport: This mid-size SUV is also at lease this December Honda is offering $429 per month with a $4,899 down payment at signing.
- The 2024 Honda Pilot: It is also a mid-size SUV and is available at $499 a month with a $4,699 down payment.
- The 2023 Honda Ridgeline: This Ridgeline is not any SUV or Sedan, it’s a complete pickup truck and available at a $369-per-month lease deal with a $3,999 down payment.
Honda USA offers cars on lease. If you live in the USA, you can fully enjoy the privilege of a car lease instead of buying a new model. However, other countries like the Philippines and India offer a purchase discount on the overall price.
Also, if you live in India, it is important that you know, that Honda India is planning to increase the price of its car from January 2024. Well, that’s another story. You can learn more about this price hike here.
Do Your Research
You may prefer a more personalized approach with specific Honda models and brands. Or, you may like a certain car, based on manufacturer or model.
If that’s the case with you, we would recommend you do your own research. Look for authentic car reviews and look for updates (Honda often releases new editions with cars). Such information will help you foretell when the specific model will be available at sales, whether it will be sooner or later!
This is highly applicable if you have locked your eyes on a popular model, but couldn’t find the right time to buy it. Sometimes a quick purchase is better than waiting for a long period.
A markdown may not always be a privilege for you. On the other hand, it’s also true that you shouldn’t rush always and wait for the right time to purchase your new car.
We hope you found your answer with us. So, is this really the best time to buy a new Honda car for yourself? The answer lies here. Look for the ideal time of the week or month at your convenience.
Also, budget is a primary factor to consider before purchasing or taking a car on lease. It all depends on your preference, always keep that in mind. Let us know in the comment section what you think is the best time to buy a Honda car.
You can also check out our article on Honda cars below $10,000. This will help you further! Please share our article with your friends and let them know about us too!